So it’s November already! Here we go . . . I am thankful for my broken collarbone. I do think it’s a bad thing, but it beats being in traction in Colorado Springs (or worse). I’m thankful that I was driving instead of Laura, because I can’t imagine trying to finish up my final semester of college under these circumstances. I’m grateful that I have insurance and access to excellent health care so that it can be fixed. I’m appreciative that Phil is here and willing to help me do the many things I can’t handle without full use of my arm. Last but certainly not least, I am eminently thankful for prayers and good wishes from my family and friends.
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures