After work today I ran out to the pedestrian bridge to see if I could catch a shot of the supermoon over the Capitol. Turns out I was a wee bit early and did not want to spend an hour and a half (!) waiting for the moonrise. So I shot a few cityscapes and called it an evening.
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures