If you don’t think you have gone as far as your hiking companion insists, double check the map BEFORE crossing the stepping stones that obviously do not pass for a footbridge. BTW we both ended up in the river, although my slip was not as spectacular as Phil chasing after his hiking stick as it floated away. Yes he got it back and yes we found the footbridge. Safely in Aysgarth for the night at the George and Dragon Inn.
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures