There is a certain irony to the fact that I did not become a certified Boy Scout merit badge counselor until after my own son completed his Eagle. I am now teaching Personal Management to the future leaders of our fine country. I started them off with Time Management – goals and prioritization. First point – don’t let anyone tell you their time is more valuable than your own. If that were true, God would have given them more than 1,440 minutes in their day.
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures