Of all songs associated with Christmas, this one puzzles me most. Sure, there is mention of snowflakes that stay on noses and eyelashes and silver-white winters that melt into springs and warm woolen mittens and doorbells and sleigh bells, plus Louisa (or was it Brigitta?) cites Christmas as one of her favorite things, but there are even more non-Christmasy non-wintry things. Besides the fact that the song is originally sung during a summer thunderstorm.
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures