Sometimes I get all grumpy when things happen like needing to work late and then having to change the cat box and spilling wine all over my desk but then I remind myself that I am better off than probably 98 percent of the people on this planet plus I have a wonderful husband and three healthy children and a dog that loves me almost as much as Jesus does and makes little noises in her sleep like a balloon deflating so I hunker down under my feather bed all content again and wonder what could make life any better when I remember oh yeah punctuation 🙂 #lifeisgood #runonsentence #explainhastagstomeagain
- Scleral Lens Emergency Kits
- In Case of Scleral Emergency…
- New Scleral Travel Finds
- Sara’s Top 10 Scleral Lens Travel Tips and Tricks
- Traveling with Sclerals: 2022 Edition
- Photo of the Year 2020-21
- First Solo Photo Exhibit
- I’m a Muse!
- 2022 Here I Come!
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donation
- On the Other Side of COVID
- Kumihimo Unity Project
- Mama Twiga’s Adventures